Between the fireman boots that he wears everywhere, including bed, and the Spongebob baseball cap he insists on sporting, this kid is pretty much adorable 99% of the time. The other 1% is documented here where, according to some commenters, I should be questioned by child services for singing:
Vivian: "Think about if you were in a crappy mood and someone just got all up in your face singing the same thing over and over. Ugh, and you're trying to tell them to cut it out, but they just won't listen."
To clarify: You're in a crappy mood, someone is up in your face repeating the same thing over and over, you tell them to stop and they just won't listen.
Forget about the "poor, tormented" kid, doesn't that pretty much define the entirety of parenting?